Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 v11.1.0 Update 2 | 802 MB
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 is an encoding program that allows you to encode audio and video files into various distribution formats for various applications and audiences. Such video and audio formats are characterized by a high degree of compression. Using this program, you can export video to formats supported by various devices, from DVD players and websites to mobile phones, portable media players and standard and high definition TVs.It is important that the Adobe Media Encoder SS 2017 allows you to process several video and audio clips in batch mode; In environments where video is a significant part of the content, batch processing speeds up the workflow. During the encoding of video files, the program can add, reorder and change the file encoding parameters in the batch queue.
Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017 supports a variety of video export formats, depending on the Adobe applications installed with this program. In particular, it is the core of coding for Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Prelude. However, the program can also be used as an independent coding tool.
Year / Release Date: 2017
Version: 2017.1.0 (126.96.36.199)
Bit depth: 64bit
Language: Multilingual (Russian is present)
– Multi-core processor with 64-bit architecture support
– 64-bit version of Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.x or Windows 10
– 8 GB of RAM (16 GB is recommended)
– 4 GB of free hard disk space for installation. During installation, additional free space is required (the product can not be installed on removable flash memory devices)
– Display with a resolution of 1024×768 (recommended 1280×800)
– Optional: Adobe certified graphics card for hardware acceleration
– Internet access and registration are required to access Web services