Animation For Beginners 5 Day Mini Animation Challenge (1)
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280×720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | pdf | 471 MB
eLearning, Marketing, Branding | Skill level: All level
Get Five Animations READY FOR USE on Your Website, in this Mini Animation Challenge. Video is essential on your website!Wow, I can now do animated videos! I had heard of Powtoons before but thought it seemed to have too big a learning curve. With Anneke, I got to find out that there are free templates that really can be modified to make the animation you need." Sharon Smith
This course has only one goal: to get the students to make their first animation.
If you are camera shy, if you hate videocamera's, if you don't have the time to learn a complicated video program or an animation program with a steep learning curve, then this course is for you.
We are making five animations from different, free templates in Powtoon.
Basically, it is just a question of replacing the text
Each lesson has a Problem, a Solution, the step by step making of the Solution and some inspiration.
Easy to follow, easy to do.
" I had an absolute blast! I had so much fun with this course. Although I'm still undecided about whether to get the paid version of PowToon, it has given me some great ideas of what I could do with some other animation software that I own. Thoroughly loved this course!" Sue Mosely
Join now, this is your chance to start with animation.
Is does not get easier than this.
"SUCH a great course! Thoroughly enjoyed this course as a Powtoon's newbie, and loved the idea of a challenge. I did ALL 5 challenges in a single day and am now hooked on PowToons!"JC Marzett
This is part 1 of a series of 4 courses on animation, with climbing difficulty, adding voice-over, using whiteboard animation from scratch and a longer Creativity challenge..
Start here today!
What are the requirements?
– We will start with the free version of Powtoon, nothing else needed.
What am I going to get from this course?
– Over 30 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
– Make your own professional animations without needing an expert
– Have 5 animations ready to use on your website
– Understand how to make a Promo Animation in templates
– Make an Animation for your Free Gift for Lead Generation
– Present yourself in an Animation
– Animate a Facebook message
– Understand the workplace of Powtoon enough to work with templates and get fast results
– Make an Explainer Animation for an aspect of your business
What is the target audience?
– Beginners, Hesitaters, Peolpe who know they need video, people who do not want on camera, but still want to present themselves and their business
– This course is not a basic Powtoon course, and does not cover voiceover, scripst etc.