Stand out from the crowd with exciting videos created from your photos, video, and music. SlideShow 10 is packed with new features in every category, especially video editing. Cut, reorder, speed up, or slow down your videos, you are in full control.More than just images: your story.
SlideShow 10 puts the tools for comfortable video editing in your hands plus tons of new features that allow you to customize your videos down to the last detail. You like to record videos with the camera or a mobile phone? Want to speed things up or slow things down? No problem with the new time lapse & slow motion features.
– NEW! Increased video functions including time lapse and slow motion
– NEW! Create 3D rotations with photos and video
– NEW! Combine font styles and design effects
– Animated itineraries with higher resolution maps
– Full HD and 4K quality export
Video editing: professional quality made easy with SlideShow
Take your videos into post-production: the frame-by-frame view allows for precise cuts, ensuring that you capture the essence of your videos. Accelerate your recordings for fast rides or slow them down to give special moments more time. Edit your videos in SlideShow with the use of color, mask, and lighting effects to create stunning visual experiences. The hardware accelerated decoding works in the background to ensure smooth playback even at 4K resolution.
– NEW! Video editing tools directly in the Timeline
– NEW! Optimized deinterlacing: no more combing
– NEW! Adjustable speed (time lapse/slow motion)
– NEW! Frame-by-frame view for videos
– NEW! Professional Playhead
– NEW! Hardware accelerated video decoding
Text, in all shapes and sizes
Combine fonts and colors in one text object – in SlideShow 10 using Rich Text is finally possible. You can make each letter of your text a different color or highlight a word by making it in a different font, all without the need of several text objects.
Do you want to see the author, date, or the place where your images were taken? Now your camera data and GPS information are automatically loaded and easily accessible using the variables feature.
– NEW! With the rich text editor, you can now use different fonts, sizes, and colors combined in a single text object.
– NEW! Popular effects from the image editor can now be applied to text.
– NEW! With variables, all you photo info including aperture, camera type, date and location taken are easily accessible.
Experience detailed photos
Using camera pans, zoom in on details or pan across panoramic views; in version 10, you can even add a spin. Selecting the right zoom area is now much easier, the selected segment is now outlined with a dark lined border, so you can see exactly what will be visible and what won’t. You can also enjoy a newer and faster layout designer. Now scroll with the mouse wheel continuously in and out, up and down. Your Enjoying your photos and videos has never been this simple.
– NEW! Rotated Camera Pans
– NEW! Zoom around the Layout designer
– NEW! Scrollbars in the Layout designer
Maximum quality output
We stay on top of technical advancements to ensure that the resolution outputs in SlideShow meet the highest standards. Whether you still want to burn a DVD to give away or if you want 4K resolution, the Video Wizard offers different export options which can all be configured in Ultimate and Stages down to the last detail.
Export your video in various formats, including:
– Other computers
– As HD/4K video on your TV, Mac, smartphone, tablet, or other device
– As a video or as a PC-Show for projectors
– Social media; YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc
– As a CD, DVD (with menu), AVCHD or Blu-Ray disc
System requirements for SlideShow and Stages 10
– Operating System: Windows Vista, 7, 8.1 and 10, both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported
– Processor: 2GHz, multi-core processor recommended
– Graphics card: Min. 256MB memory, DirectX 9c
– RAM: 2GB
Home Page – http://www.aquasoft.net/en/slideshow