Bulk Rename Utility: file renaming software for Windows. Bulk Rename Utility allows you to easily rename files and entire folders based upon extremely flexible criteria. Add date/time stamps, replace numbers, insert text, convert case, add auto-numbers, process folders and sub-folders….plus a whole lot more!Some of the features provided by Bulk Rename Utility include:
– Rename files, folders or both
– Remove, add or change text in the file names
– Perform text substitution
– Change the case of file names
– Remove characters or words
– Remove digits or symbols
– Append or prepend text to file names
– Append dates in many formats
– Append the parent folder's name
– Auto-number files with flexible rules
– Automatically preview the new names
– Sort the file details by any column
– Group configurations into "favorites"
– "Bulk Rename Here" Windows Explorer extension
– Directory recursion – process sub-directories too!
– Regular Expressions support
– Rename files from an input text-file list
– Create an "Undo" batch file
– Log activity to a log file
– Change file and folder date/timestamps (created, modified, accessed)
– Change file/folder attributes (hidden, read-only, archived)
– All settings retained between sessions
– 32-bit or 64-bit
– Rename photos using EXIF metadata (i.e. "Date Picture Taken", "Resolution" and other information embedded in all JPG photo files)
– Rename MP3 files using ID3 tags (a.k.a. MP3 ID3 tag renaming).
– Command line support ***
– and much more!
OS : Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2012, 2008, 2003, 2000, NT
Language : English
Home Page – http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk