Capture One Pro 9.0.2 build 22.214.171.124 Multilangual (Mac OS X) | 329 MB
Capture One Pro 9 – The Professional Choice In Imaging Software. Capture One is a comprehensive and user-oriented Mac OS X application that provides the required tools to capture, organize, adjust and display your photos.
What is more, Capture One comes with a powerful RAW image converter capable to render precise colors and display even the smallest details. Consequently, you can deliver high quality images with great color and fine detail from various DSRLs RAW files. The raw processing engine is accompanied by tailor-made camera profiles designed to bring out the best in your camera. You can even take pictures at higher ISO values and reduce the noise in post production.
Capture One enables you to manage and organize your pictures using custom catalogs, with advanced asset management and intuitive virtual organization. You can open multiple catalogs at the same time and share them with your clients. Thanks to the instant tether capture feature, you can take pictures directly from within Capture One. The Live View allows you to quickly apply styles, compose your image and change the shooting settings.
Customizable user interface
What is more, Capture One helps you personalize your workspace and improve your workflow by using different workspaces according to the tasks you need to complete. You can use the Library tools to gain access to images stored in your Albums, Smart Albums and Favorites.
Additionally, you can manually sort images according to the desired criteria, create smart albums and catalog your work. You can use the search and filtering tools to further refine your search and find the desired images.
File naming and metadata editing
By using the Metadata tools you can read, updated and edit the information and even narrow your image search using metadata criteria. The built-in renaming tools helps you create custom, token-based naming systems. You just have to define your own text and tokens naming pattern and apply it to multiple photos.
On top of the above mentioned tools and features, Capture One helps you adjust and enhance your images, change their exposure and clarity. When you are happy with your changes you can create slideshows, web galleries or output your pictures in professional-looking print layouts.
NEW IMAGE EDITING TOOLS IN v9
– Revised contrast engine Changes have been made to the algorithms of color, saturation and contrast. And the color editor has been revised to align design with the color balance tool. Handles are made easier to use and adjust, and the tool is now scalable when undocked.
– Masks from color editor The color editor now allows the user to make a mask from a color edit.
– New Brush pack Tool changes include the addition of flow, airbrush, straight line brushing, and the ability to link brushes.
– Luma curves and local curves Added to the curve tool palette, Luma curves can be used to create contrast curves without affecting saturation. Also, curves can be used locally.
– Battery status for toolbar This new tool can be placed on the tool bar where it gives a power supply overview to the attached tethered camera, warning photographers of low power during a shoot.
– Export EIP for catalogs Catalog users can now benefit from EIP export for easy transportation of RAW and Settings, off system. In the Export originals panel, there is now an option to Export as EIP. Sessions users can also choose to Export originals. This creates a workflow in which the original RAW and adjustments are not packed instead a copy is made, packed as EIP.
– DNG colors This new feature allows Capture One Pro to treat and display supported camera files that have been converted to DNG (and include the RAW file in the DNG package), as if in their original format.
NEW ASSET MANAGEMENT TOOLS
– Keywords Tool Keywords may be added and removed from images. The standard Capture One tool tips for local reset, local copy apply, pre-sets and help are available for this tool.
– Keyword Libraries Used to manage the list (or lists) of keywords in a catalog or a session. As the Keywords tool adds keywords to images, the document Keyword Library is populated. This forms a keyword list for any and all terms in the current document and is unique for the session or the catalog.
– Sortable Keywords Unique to Capture One Pro 9, users are able to reorder keywords in the Keywords tool for single image selections.
Whats new 9.0.2
– This is a minor service release. It supports the Phase One IQ3 100MP
– Camera Support
Phase One IQ3 100MP
System: Mac OS X 10.10.5 and higher