Database .NET 18.3.5967.2 (x86/x64) Multilingual Portable | 12.0/14.5 Mb
Database .NET is a small-sized and portable application that enables you to view, edit and organize databases. It offers support for Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and others.Since installation is not a requirement, you can drop the executable file somewhere on the hard disk and click it to run.
It is also possible to move Database .NET to a USB flash disk or other storage unit, in order to run it on any workstation without prior installers.
What's more, the Windows Registry does not get new entries, and leftover files are not kept on the hard disk after program removal.
The interface is clean and comfortable to work with. Database can be created or opened using the file browser. It is possible to create as many queries as you want, insert snippets, use a search function, and edit formatting settings, while queries can be exported to SQL or HTML.
Furthermore, you can backup and restore the database, shrink it, generate scripts, manage security details, check out SQL history, as well as manage services.
As far as program options are concerned, you can protect Database .NET with a password, minimize it to the system tray area, customize the font name and size, establish the command timeout, specify the maximum size of text data returned, and others.
The application has minimal impact on system resources, using a very low amount of CPU and RAM. It has a good response time and works smoothly, without causing the OS to hang, crash or pop up error dialogs. We have not come across any issues in our tests. All in all, Database .NET offers simple solutions to managing and editing databases.
• Database Editor
• Browse and Edit Data
• SQL Editor
• Browse Objects
• Support for Visual Studio IDE
New in version 18.3.5967.2 (May 3, 2016)
MAIN PROGRAM UPDATE:
• Fix: (SQLCe) Correction Pro 64bit not installed can not be opened under SQLCe runtime 4.0×64 * .sdf environmental issues repositories
• Upd: Remove no longer needed [return results Export Format] setting
• Upd: the main menu [Tools Menu] integrated into the taskbar, and replace the original settings and other key services
• Upd: automatically excluded name length> 8 when the table (dBase) object loading
• Upd: Oracle component version update to Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.dll
• Upd: Cumulative contain other minor updates, fixes and optimization
• Add: increase return results Export formats SSV (Semicolon delimited) (* .ssv ) format
• Fix: Fixed When specifying export format is TSV / PSV, the settings will continue to [return results Export Format]-based error
AUTOMATICALLY AND PERCEPTION:
• Upd: Improved When [fields and objects] also appear in the list, the default will be the beginning of a selected object to match the specified priority project
Supported databases include SQL Server, SQL Azure, Firebird, SQLite, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM DB2 and Informix, Sybase ASE, MS Access and Excel, dBase IV, FoxPro, Data Sources, ODBC DSN, and OData. Can export to CSV, XML, TXT, XLS, or SQL Print Query Results.
• .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0
Supported Platforms: Windows All (x86/x64)
Database .NET are provided as freeware for personal use. In these cases, you are granted the right to use these programs free of charge.