Drive SnapShot 18.104.22.16801 + Portable | 5.3 MB
Drive Snapshot creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data and all security attributes – while windows is running and you continue to work. Drive Snapshot it allows you to backup your partition or your hard disk drive and it also can create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only few minutes. The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories, using the Windows Explorer, or other program.Here are some key features of "Drive Snapshot":
• Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
• There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
• Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
• The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC's data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
• This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
• Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
• Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
• This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
• Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
• If a disk is restored to it's original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup – byte for byte.
• Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
• Compatible to all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
• Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
• Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
• This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
Whats New :
Support for Windows 10
Restore complete disks with multiple partitions at once
Connect to remote network shares with Snapshot
NT4sp6 is supported again. If you encounter any problems please use
Snapshot.exe 1.40 and send us an email