Futuremark 3DMark 2.4.4254 Professional Edition RePack | 4.09 GB
The new 3DMark has everything you need to test the performance of your equipment. In 3DMark, a lot of tests you can use to test all devices, from tablets and laptops to the latest 4K gaming PCs.
3DMark has everything you need to test the performance of your devices. This is the most powerful and flexible 3DMark ever released.
3DMark is designed for players, overclockers and system builders who want to get the most out of their equipment.
Test performance with 3DMark:
– Choosing the right test
In 3DMark, it’s easy to find the right test for your PC. 3DMark automatically scans your device and recommends the best test for your system.
– Install only necessary tests
Every year 3DMark adds new tests. After installing 3DMark, you can choose to install only those tests that you need.
– Monitoring of equipment performance
Detailed graphs show how the temperature, clock frequency, and frame rate of the central and graphics processor changed during the test.
– User settings
Explore the limits of the performance of your PC with custom settings. You can change the resolution and quality of the visualization in the settings.
– Time Spy – DirectX 12 performance test for PC on Windows 10
Thanks to the DirectX 12 engine built to support new API functions such as asynchronous calculations, explicit multi-adapter and multi-threading, Time Spy is the perfect test for testing DirectX 12 performance of the latest graphics cards.
– Fire Strike – for high-performance gaming PCs
Fire Strike is designed for testing equipment with support for DirectX 11 to measure the performance of gaming PCs. Use Fire Strike to test gaming PCs, Fire Strike Extreme – for high-performance systems with multiple graphics processors (Crossfire / SLI), or try Fire Strike Ultra – the first 4K Ultra HD test in the world.
– Sky Diver – for gaming and medium-sized PCs
Sky Diver is a DirectX 11 test for testing graphics processors, mobile graphics processors, integrated graphics systems and other systems that can not reach double-digit frame rates in more demanding Fire Strike tests.
– Cloud Gate – for laptops and home PCs
Launch the Cloud Gate to measure the performance of laptops or regular home PCs compatible with DirectX 10.
– Ice Storm – for affordable tablets and smartphones
Use the tests Ice Storm, Ice Storm Extreme, and Ice Storm Unlimited to compare smartphones and tablets from different platforms.
– API Overhead feature test – compare the latest graphical APIs
3DMark API Overhead feature test is the first independent test to compare the performance of DirectX 12, DirectX 11 and Vulkan. Check how many calls your PC can handle with each API before the frame rate drops below 30 frames per second.
– Check the stability of your system
Use the stability test to test the reliability and stability of your system after purchasing or collecting a new PC, updating the graphics card or overclocking your GPU. This test can also determine the failure of the equipment or the need for more efficient cooling.
What’s new in version 2.4.4254:
This is a minor update. Benchmark scores are not affected.
– The installer is now available in Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.
– To meet our improved score validation checks, hardware monitoring information is now required for competitive submissions to the 3DMark Hall of Fame.
– Restored the 3DMark splash screen when starting the application.
– Fixed a crash that could occur when the system returns.
Minimum system requirements:
– Operating system: Windows Vista
– Processor: dual-core with a clock speed of 1.8 GHz
– Memory: 2 GB
– Video: DirectX 9*
– Storage space: 3 GB of free space
* Windows Vista users must install the Microsoft DirectX 11 platform update.
** You can use 3DMark to test DirectX 9 and DirectX 10-compatible devices, but you will need a DirectX 11 compatible graphics card to pass all tests. Devices with DirectX 9 support should also have support for a third-level shader model, 128 MB of video memory and a WDDM 1.1-certified driver.
– The official installer is unchanged, the installation support is added in silent mode
– Languages: multi
Buy a Premium Account = High speed+parallel downloads!