Hide My WP is an awesome WordPress plugin that disguises the fact that your website is run on WordPress. This plugin controls access to your PHP files helping to protect your website from malicious attacks.
WordPress is a very popular website platform, and as such that means there are plenty of hackers trying to break into WordPress sites each day. You need to protect yourself and your website. Hide My WP is a great addition to your security protocol, and since it’s so easy to install and setup there’s no reason not to add it to your WordPress site.
- New: Minify and clean up stylesheets in child themes
- New: Added ban IP link to intrusion table (Thanks to turner2f)
- New: Ability to disable WP emojies (still works in modern browsers)
- New: New IP to country providers
- Fixed: A breaking bug with full hide feature
- Fixed: Auto update problem
- Fixed: A white screen death error which occur in long pages
- Fixed: Removing WP Super Cache header parameter
- Fixed: A small security bug related to cookies
- Improved: Change IP details provider (Thanks to turner2f)
- Improved: Trust IP and Firewall tabs were merged for a simpler UI
- Improved: WP 4.5 compatibility
- Other minor improvements