ImageMeter Pro – photo measure v2.11.1 | 13.8 MB
ImageMeter lets you measure dimensions, angles and areas in your photos with ease. No more need to draw a sketch of your apartment or furniture. Simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or pad.ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from Leica, Bosch, CEM, Hilti and TruPulse are supported (see below for full list of devices).
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image long after you took the photo. It often happens that after taking the image, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter, because it enables you to measure the missing lengths directly from the images, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure at places which are too difficult to reach. This works whenever the objects you want to measure are within a plane (even if it is only virtual) and if you can provide a reference rectangle for ImageMeter. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and still measure correctly. You can also have as many measurement planes in one image as you like.
– measurements of lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference object
– export to PDF, JPEG, and PNG
– sort your images into subfolders and export complete folders as ZIP archives
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles.
– metric and imperial units (even formats like 1' 2 3/4" are supported)
– value input with autocompletion
– text annotation with user definable preset texts and automatic text formatting
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
– Leica Disto D110, D810, D510, S910 (Android 4.3 with Bluetooth LE required),
– Leica Disto D3a-BT, D8, A6, D330i,
– Bosch PLR30c, PLR40c, PLR50c, GLM50c, GLM100c,
– Stanley TLM99s,
– Hilti PD-38 (this is the only app that supports this device),
– CEM iLDM-150, Toolcraft LDM-70BT,
– TruPulse 200 and 360,
– Suaoki D5T,
– Mileseey P7.
This is the pro-version of ImageMeter, with:
– unlimited number of annotations
– circle measurement tool
– no watermarks in your exported images.
– unlimited bluetooth measurements
– new 2D reference elements
– text box can have multiple arrows and base point of arrows can be moved
– workaround for missing file suffices when exporting to Google Drive
– updated Russian translations (thanks, Victor)
Requires Android: 4.0+