Kaspersky of Internet Security 2017 – comprehensive Kaspersky Anti-Virus, which offers advanced features: Secure payment, Virtual keyboard, Parental control and monitoring programs. The new version provides comprehensive protection against all types of malware and Internet threats due to a combination of cloud, and proactive antivirus technology, the efficiency of which is confirmed by numerous testing conducted by independent laboratories, AV-Comparatives, AV-TEST, MRG Effitas. A set of features and security tools includes everything to protect your computer, your important data and online activity from known and unknown threats, network and intruder attacks, spam and other unwanted information.The main components of Kaspersky Internet Security 2017:
– File Anti-Virus
– Protection against network attacks
– Mail Anti-Virus
– Web Anti-Virus
– Monitoring activity
– of Kaspersky Security the Network
– Virtual keyboard
– Parental Control
– Recovery from infection
– security check Wi-Fi access
– Protection against changes to the system
– Application Control
– the IM-antivirus
– Secure Search
– Secure payment
– the Rescue of Kaspersky the Disk
– Secure data entry
– vulnerability Scan
– protection webcam
– protection against data collection
– Internet Management
Additional features Kaspersky Internet Security:
– Security program mode
Mode security program protects your computer by running programs that may be unsafe. The safety program mode allowed to run only those programs which Kaspersky Internet Security considers trusted (for example, on the basis of information about the program of the Kaspersky Security Network, trust in the digital signature).
– Parental Control
to protect children and adolescents from the risks associated with work on computer and the Internet, are a function of Parental control.
Parental control lets you set flexible restrictions on access to web resources and applications for different users depending on their age. In addition, the Parental Control allows you to view statistical reports about the actions of controlled user.
– Management of the Internet
If you have installed Kaspersky Internet Security, and you have an account on My Kaspersky portal, you can manage the protection of your computer remotely.
– Participation in the program "Protect friend"
Participation in the program "protect others" you can share with your friends links to Kaspersky Internet Security and get a reward points. Accumulated bonus points can be exchanged for bonus activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security.
New in Kaspersky Internet Security 2017:
– Added the training materials for the main components of the program are available in the main window.
– Added Component Software Update. With this component, you can manage software updates installed on your computer, for example, to automatically install important updates only, or all updates.
– Added program Kaspersky Secure Connection. The program protects your data when using public Wi-Fi networks, and provides anonymity on the Internet.
– Added component Remove Programs. With this component, you can remove programs you have installed on your computer, for example, rarely used or installed without your consent.
– Improved notification about connecting to Wi-Fi network. Fixed categorization of Wi-Fi networks.
– Improved Anti-Banner component.
– Improved component protection data collection. Improved Protection of expansion of Kaspersky.
– Improved component Secure Payment. Added the ability to send feedback.
– Improved software update in the background. Now, when you upgrade is not required to re-accept the license agreement, if it has not changed.
– Improved Mail Anti-Virus. Depth default heuristic analysis increased to an average level.
New in version 18.104.22.1681 (b):
– Patch B is automatically set to update Kaspersky Internet Security databases 2017 version 22.214.171.1241, adds support updates Anniversary Update (Redstone 1) for Windows 10 and eliminates errors.
– Ability to control product settings using the remote administration programs.
– Certificate Error when using Secure Payments .
– Some bugs in the program interface.
OS – Windows (7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Home Page – https://www.kaspersky.com/internet-security