Lingon X 4.0.1 MacOSX | 8.3 MB
Lingon X 4 is based on the great Lingon 3 and extends it with new features like running jobs as root and at multiple dates. It is now even easier to use yet much more powerful.Features
– Start an app, a script or run a command automatically whenever you want it to. You can schedule it to run at a specific times, regularly or when something special happens.
– It can also make sure that an app or a script automatically restarts if it crashes. Lingon X can do all this for you and much more.
– Lets you run things automatically by modifying configuration files for the built-in system function called launchd so the system handles running the jobs so you don't need to have Lingon open after you have saved your job.
– Released outside Mac App Store to be able to make it as good as possible by including requested features.
– Version 2 of Lingon X is still available to work with 10.10.
New in Lingon X 4
– Added an agent that always runs and shows a notification when any job changes
– Better and clearer display of jobs
– You can now edit plists directly so you can now change all settings
– Create new scripts from within Lingon X
– Edit any script from within Lingon X
– Import and export jobs
– Added a preferences window
– Now lists jobs in StartupItems as well
– Improved accessibility
– Updated for OS X El Capitan 10.11
– Many, many other improvements and fixes
What's New Version 4.0.1:
Fixed a possible crash when starting the app
Improved the performance when using the timeline
Fixed a possible issue when entering the license information
Some other small improvements and fixes
Requirements: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.11 or later