macOS High Sierra 10.13.3 | 4.84 GB
The new macOS High Sierra system is based on the unique features and superb design of OS X El Capitan. Since Sierra, Apple’s desktop operating systems are now called macOS.
Meet on the Mac – Siri’s voice assistant with a whole host of new unique features for desktop computers. Mac now interacts with iCloud and Apple devices in a completely new way – and much more efficiently. To process photos, listen to music and exchange messages became even more interesting. Whatever task you face, you can always turn to Siri – your intelligent assistant on the Mac.
Major innovations in macOS High Sierra:
– Move mountains with new technologies. New base technologies in macOS High Sierra have allowed to improve the basic functions of Mac. Today, Mac is a new storage architecture, improved video viewing capabilities, full access to the resources of powerful graphics processors. And not only.
– Apple file system. New top-management data. Documentation. Photo. Mail. Applications. Everything that’s so important to you is perceived by the Mac as data. And the file system is responsible for organizing this data in the form of files and folders and gives you access to them. Our previous file system was developed for the early Mac models and perfectly coped with their tasks. But the modern Mac works on the basis of flash drives, and this opens up great opportunities for innovation. Therefore, it’s time to lay the foundation for the future. In macOS High Sierra, we are introducing for the first time on Mac the Apple file system with an improved architecture that provides a new level of security and speed.
– HEVC. The new video standard. On the growing popularity of video 4K Mac meets the new standard HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), also known as H.265.1 It is able to compress video up to 40% stronger than the current H.264 standard. Therefore, video files in HEVC format are transmitted faster and take up less space without sacrificing quality.
– Metal 2. New graphics rules. Today, for effective work on the Mac, the graphics processor is more important than ever. And graphics processors are becoming more and more powerful. Metal technology, built into macOS, allows applications to use the graphic potential of the computer to the maximum. Its new version of Metal 2 is not only a new level of image quality, but also the possibility of machine learning, support for virtual reality and external graphics processors in entertainment and professional applications. With Metal 2, you can incorporate the imagination into full power – and playing games, and creating content, and developing software.
– Virtual Reality for Mac. Brave new world. Thanks to macOS High Sierra, developers can create for the first time on Mac interactive virtual reality applications. This is possible on a new iMac with a Retina 5K display, a new iMac Pro, and on other supported Mac models when an external video card is connected. The system has improved support for VV-points SteamVR from Valve and VR-helmet HTC Vive. Particular attention is paid to the work of applications to create visual content – such as Final Cut Pro X, Epic Unreal 4 Editor and Unity Editor. Now the developers have everything to immerse you in new exciting worlds.
– Intel 64-bit processor
– OS X 10.7 Lion or higher
– at least 2 GB of memory
– 8 GB of free disk space
– Some functions require an Apple ID; compliance with the conditions is required.
– Some features require a compatible Internet service provider;
– To use the Continuity (Handoff and AirDrop) functions, you need a compatible Bluetooth LE (4.0)
– iMac (mid-2009 or newer model)
– MacBook Air (model end of 2010 or newer)
– MacBook (model end of 2009 or newer)
– Mac mini (model beginning of 2010 or newer)
– MacBook Pro (model beginning of 2010 or newer)
– Mac Pro (model beginning of 2010 or newer)
Buy a Premium Account = High speed+parallel downloads!