Writing tool for complex documents. Manuscripts is a writing tool for complex documents: it helps with the entire process of writing up complex work, from outlining the paper to the editing, proofreading and publishing stages, all from within one beautiful experience. Manuscripts is a word processor re-imagined to take a lot of mechanical formatting work off the author’s shoulders, so he or she can focus on the substance of one’s work. We top the editing features with a fully version-controlled file format and flexible import and export options. Our design packs in an unprecedented range of functionality, including multi-figure panels, table editing and equations, as well as a top-of-the-line citation workflow, all in one unified experience. The application imports and exports MS Word, LaTeX, Markdown and HTML.Our design packs in an unprecedented range of functionality, including multi-figure panels, table editing and equations, as well as a top-of-the-line citation workflow, all in one unified experience. The application imports and exports MS Word, LaTeX, Markdown and HTML.
What’s New in Version 1.1.4:
– Adds progress indication to bibliography data imports.
– Very long running bibliography data imports will no longer time out.
– Citations and bibliography are now updated whenever a section is deleted.
– Adds a preference that allows toggling the suggested creation of a bibliography when you insert the first citation in the document.
– You now hear a beep when inserting citations to parts of the document that do not allow citations to be inserted.
– Improved inspector layout when inspector is pushed to a very narrow width.
– Improved fullscreen window behaviour in the split view.
– Adds a preference to toggle the drawer-like window resizing when showing or hiding the inspector or the outline.
– Subtle reorganisation of preference options across preference tabs.
– Remember window state for documents whose document window was closed on previous session.
– Improved reliability when creating and choosing user created paragraph styles.
– Allow deleting user created paragraph styles.
– Importing from Bookends now works also with the Mac App Store version of Bookends.
– Fixes importing of large Mendeley libraries.
– Fixes Mendeley authentication such that importing from Mendeley no longer shows error messages after the authentication token has expired.
– The “Paste as” menu is now presented reliably when hovered over multiple times.
– Fixes an issue causing a rare issue causing a previously saved manuscript failing to load.
– Improved stability when dragging and dropping in the outline.
OS – MacOSX 10.10 or Later
Home Page – http://www.manuscriptsapp.com