OMRON CX-ONE 4.40 x86/x64 | 2.39 GB
Omron Electronics LLC., releases CX-One version 4.4 is an FA Integrated Tool Package that integrates Support Software for OMRON's PLC and other Components.The CX-One FA Integrated Tool Package integrates all of the Support Software for OMRON PLCs and Components. Although previously it was necessary to purchase, install, run, and connect online to the PLC separately for the Support Software for each Unit, the CX-One now provides an integrated development environment based on the CPS (Component and Network Profile Sheet) for each OMRON Unit or Component. If the CX-One is installed in a single computer, an integrated operating environment can be used all the way from setting OMRON PLC Units through system startup and monitoring to greatly increase system setup efficiency. Following Omron’s pioneering Smart Platform base introduced over 15 years ago, users can eliminate programming redundancy, and they can manage entire projects from sequencing and motion control programs to configuration of field network devices without leaving the operating environment.
Integrated Software Management for OMRON PLCs and Components
– One computer with the CX-One installed provides the Support Software required to handle any OMRON product.
– All of the Support Software can be installed with a single license.
– Files saved from the various Support Software can be centrally managed in one location.
Support Software for CPU Bus Units and Special I/O Units can be started from the I/O tables.
– When Support Software is started from the I/O tables (i.e., the Unit Configuration Table registered in the PLC), PLC and Unit settings can be inherited so that they do not have to be re-entered every time Support Software is started.
Component and Network Profile Sheets (CPS)
– CPU Bus Units and Special I/O Units can be set without concern for memory addresses and without relying on operation manuals. Parameter names, selections, and setting ranges are automatically displayed.
– Online, settings for virtual Units on the computer can be compared to the settings in the actual Units, with any differences displayed in orange in the comparison results.
– The Unit configuration in I/O tables is displayed using Unit model numbers.
– Model and unit version checks can be performed when transferring data to actual Units.
– Device types on the network can be confirmed using Unit models.
Note: Component and Network Profile Sheet (CPS) files contain CS/CJ-series Unit definitions or Component definitions within the CX-One. CPS files are provided in XML format. The CX-One uses CPS files to recognize CS/CJ-series Units. Settings for CPU Bus Units and Special I/O Units are also created based on CPS files.
Whats New :
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version
Product: Omron Electronics CX-One
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP (SP3) 32bit / Vista / 7even / 8.x / 10
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/76707c7d1271E4a5/Omron CX-One 4.40 FULL.part1.rar
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/E845b96b391bB293/Omron CX-One 4.40 FULL.part3.rar
http://uploadgig.com/file/download/7Bfe0965AB872a6a/Omron CX-One 4.40 FULL.part2.rar