PhotoDirector is a simple and easy to use photo editor, giving you the power to quickly and easily add effects to your mobile images.Description
PhotoDirector puts a powerful set of photo editing tool in the palm of your hand. You can quickly edit images on your device, and share them on Facebook, Flickr and more. You can remove an unwanted person or object from your photo, adjust saturation, tweak the tone, apply one-click photo presets, or even add HDR effects, to create vivid, beautiful images on the go. Anyone can achieve outstanding, DSLR-like results in a matter of seconds with PhotoDirector.
All the features you need to edit on the go:
Powerful yet Easy Photo Editing Tools
– Quickly Correct White Balance for improved color accuracy
– Easily Adjust Tone with Brightness, Darkness, Exposure and Contrast sliders
– Fine tune Saturation for the most vivid image possible
Smart Object Removal
– Remove unwanted objects from your photo with ease
Easy to Add HDR, Preset Effects & Overlays
– Add and adjust HDR effects to create dramatic sceneries, and landscapes
– Instantly choose from over 40 Preset Effects including Lomo, Artistic, HDR effects and Vignette, to give your image the mood you desire
– Apply creative light leak effects with adjustable, one-click Overlays.
Skin Smoother Enhances Portraits
– Easily touch up portraits on the move with the accurate Skin Smoothing tool.
Finish your photo with Frames
-Select one of 15+ picture frames to add to your final image, to give it that finishing touch.
Edit and Share Immediately
– Shoot directly into the app with your camera, or edit images from your gallery.- After you have created the image you want with PhotoDirector’s powerful tools, share it right away with your friends, family and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr and more.
In-app Purchase Available for Upgrade to Full Version
– Enables unlimited Object Removal
– Save images in Premium Quality 2560*1920 resolution
– Remove in-app ads
Minimum System Requirements
✩ Android 4.1 and above
✩ 1GHz processor
✩ 768MB RAM
✩ 480×640 screen resolution
✩ ARM CPU, Tegra 3 and above
– Supports JPEG / PNG image format only
– Bug fixes and performance improvements