Snappy Driver Installer Origin R679 | 14.98 GB
Snappy Driver Installer Origin is a portable program for installing and updating drivers that does not require an internet connection. Is the leader among the programs of this class for the accuracy of driver selection and speed. When ranking drivers, it gives priority to more suitable drivers (regardless of the availability of newer versions) in order to minimize the risks for ordinary users. Experts can appreciate the large amount of information that is provided about the drivers and the ability to select an alternative driver.
Main features of SDIO:
– Programming language: C / C ++.
– The most perfect algorithm for selecting drivers among analogues.
– The program "weighs" about 4 megabytes (both versions) and does not require any third-party programs / libraries.
– High performance with indexing, driver search, installation.
– Support for working with unpacked drivers.
– Creation of system snapshots that allow you to emulate someone else’s system on another PC.
– Warnings about possible attempts of viruses to infect the USB flash drive with the program.
– Ability to update the program and drayverpaki through the Internet (technology torrents).
How does this release differ from the official one?
– The latest version of the v18024 driver package
– There is DP_zBad in the driver package v18023
– Added additional topics
How does this release differ from existing ones?
Differences from SamDrivers
– There is no third-party software.
– There are no other programs to install the drivers.
– Both versions of the SDI program are included – 32-bit and 64-bit.
– The program is updated with each release of driver packs, and not once a month.
Differences from sdi-tool.org
– Open source
– Continuation of ideas and philosophy laid down by BadPointer
– Always free software from possible integration of backdoors, advertising, affiliate software
Driverpacks, which are part of:
DP_Biometric | Touch Panels
DP_Bluetooth | Bluetooth devices
DP_CardReader | Card Readers
DP_Chipset | Chipsets
DP_LAN_Intel | Intel Network Cards
DP_LAN_Others | Other network cards
DP_LAN_Realtek-NT | Network cards Realtek (Win Vista-10)
DP_LAN_Realtek-XP | Network cards Realtek (Win XP)
DP_MassStorage | HDD / SSD controllers
DP_Misc | Peripherals
DP_Modem | Modems
DP_Monitor | Monitors & Projectors
DP_Printer | Printers
DP_Sound_ADI | Sound cards ADI and Sound Max
DP_Sound_CMedia | C-Media Sound Cards
DP_Sound_Conexant | Sound cards Conexant
DP_Sound_Creative | Creative Sound Cards
DP_Sound_IDT | IDT and SigmaTel sound cards
DP_Sound_Others | Other sound cards
DP_Sound_VIA | VIA sound cards
DP_Sounds_HDMI | HDMI audio devices
DP_Sounds_Realtek | Realtek Sound Cards
DP_Telephone | Phones / Smartphones
DP_Touchpad_Alps | Touch pads Alps
DP_Touchpad_Cypress | Touch Pad Cypress
DP_Touchpad_Elan | Touch pads Elan
DP_Touchpad_Others | Touch-pads other
DP_Touchpad_Synaptics | Touch Pad Synaptics
DP_TV_Aver | Aver Tuners
DP_TV_Beholder | Tuners Beholder
DP_TV_DVB | Tuners and DVB devices
DP_TV_Others | Other tuners
DP_Vendor | Unique devices of specific vendors
DP_Video_Intel-NT | Intel graphics cards (Win Vista-10)
DP_Video_Intel-XP | Intel graphics cards (Win XP)
DP_Video_nVIDIA_Server | NVidia server video cards
DP_Video_nVIDIA-NT | Video Cards nVidia (Win Vista-10)
DP_Video_nVIDIA-XP | Video cards nVidia (Win XP)
DP_Videos_AMD_Server | Server video cards AMD / ATI
DP_Videos_AMD-NT | Graphics Cards AMD / ATI (Win Vista-10)
DP_Videos_AMD-XP | Graphics Cards AMD / ATI (Win XP)
DP_Videos_Others | Other video cards
DP_WebCam | Web Cameras
DP_WLAN-WiFi | Wi-Fi and wireless devices
DP_WWAN-4G | Modems / 3G / 4G / LTE devices
DP_xUSB | USB Controllers
DP_zUSB3 | USB 3 Controllers
DP_zVirtual | Virtual devices
DP_zBad | Different devices, drivers for which it is better to install only through SDI
How do I backup drivers?
– Before creating a backup, you must install all the necessary drivers to make sure they work.
– Enable expert mode.
– Check the "Current versions" line.
– Click the "Select All" button.
– Click on the line "Unpack to …" and specify the folder to create a backup.
Important: Since the drivers for the backup are taken directly from the driver packs, because copying of the installed drivers can not be correct due to the absence / deletion of some files necessary for the installation, in addition to specific drivers, some others will be unpacked. Do not be surprised at files that are not directly related to a specific driver.
Different usefulness in working with the program, which you need to know:
– Click on the driver panel to set / uncheck.
– The "Install" button starts installation of the selected drivers.
– Clicking on the driver panel with the Shift key pressed starts the installation of this driver.
– During installation, you can add / exclude drivers to the installation.
– Uninstall the driver before its final unpacking.
– Clicking on the general progress bar stops the installation.
– Holding the space while hovering the mouse over the driver panel displays a table with all the alternative drivers for this device. The list is sorted from the most optimal to the least suitable.
– Clicking on the icon with a double "check" on the right side of the driver panel reveals a complete list of alternative drivers for the device.
– Alternate drivers can also be displayed using filters in expert mode.
– Holding Ctrl while hovering the mouse over the driver displays a hint with the comparison of the installed driver with the one proposed for installation. Green color highlights the preferred characteristics. The lower the driver rating, the better it is suitable.
– Right-click on the driver panel to open the context menu.
– Clicking the "System Information" panel opens "Device Manager".
– Right click on the "System Information" panel opens a context menu in which you can specify in the list the system for which the drivers for this hardware configuration will be found / selected.
– The program window can be dragged by any part of it.
– If you add / remove a device, the program will update the list of drivers.
– If you attempt to write autorun.inf to a USB flash drive, you may receive a warning about a possible virus.
– By pressing the F8 key, you can change the display mode of the drivers in the list. One click displays the name of the driver package with this driver on the right side of the driver panel. The second push moves the driverpack name up above the driver / group of drivers. The third click removes the name of the driverpack. (the same actions are available in the "Options" dialog box)
– Holding down the Ctrl key while rotating the mouse wheel allows you to increase / decrease the interface elements in the program window. Pressing Ctrl + 0 returns the sizes of the interface elements of the program "by default". In the same way, an alternative combination of the pressed Ctrl key and the "+" and "-" keys of the keyboard works. (the same actions are available in the "Options" dialog box)
Changes in the updated version:
– Updated driverpacks to version 18024
– Windows 2000 | XP | Vista | 7 | 8 | 8.1 | 10
Buy a Premium Account = High speed+parallel downloads!