UsbFix 8.180 Portable | 2.92 Mb
Therefore, it doesn't matter if you reinstall your operating system – if your antivirus doesn't recognize the virus on the infected USB device, once you plug-in the USB – you will get the virus. The current version runs on almost all versions of Microsoft Windows such as XP, Vista, 7 and 8.
– excellent support offered directly from the software interface – post your issues on the forum
– great tutorial and articles that will show you how to use the program and deal with malware
– it can detect and remove infections found on your removable devices
– repairs the damaged files such as: registry, hidden files, task manager etc.
– back-up support: it will backup your files and folders.
– regurarly, updated database with latest infections that spreads via removable devices
– Vaccination option: prevents future infections by creating new autorun.inf files on removable drives
– offers protection for all USB peripherals (pendrives, external hard drives, smartphones, memory cards etc.)
– detects and removes most common threats: VBS viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, other malware infections
– opens automatically a log file (txt) after each scan or action.
Whats New :
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version