Vectoraster – a program for creating vector patterns of bitmap images. You can configure every possible raster and dot patterns to create different styles of images. The resulting images can be exported in formats EPS, or PDF, save as JPEG images, PNG or TIFF, or can be copied in most programs for working with graphics. Batch processing is available, and you can apply bitmaps directly to all images in a folder or QuickTime Movie frame.Features:
– Many different point shape types, including circles, polygons, font characters and imported custom vector shapes or images.
– Detailed control of how you want point shape, transformation and color to vary over the raster.
– Base how the raster points vary on source images, gradients you define live in Vectoraster, or a combination.
– Advanced line raster mode with lines of varying width instead of points.
– Many different raster patterns with detailed control of how the points are placed.
– Easily rotate and offset the raster pattern, and add multiple distrotions like waves and twists.
– Copy raster output and paste it straight into most vector graphics software.
– File export to EPS and PDF for vector output, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF for bitmap.
– Export point data (location and size) to a CSV file for further CAD or other processing.
What's New in Vectoraster 7:
Parametric gradient sources.
In addition to using imported images as sources for your raster you can now define linear and radial gradients you can adjust in Vectoraster.
More dynamic properties.
Greatly increased the possibilities to have different point aspects, like shape, size and color, vary across the raster.
Redesigned to be more consistent, efficient and responsive.
Improved stroke and fill properties.
Improved separate settings for point fill and stroke parameters that can be used individually or together.
Flexible raster distortions.
You can now combine multiple distortions to your raster pattern (like waves, twists or randomizations), each with improved individual control over position and scale.
Improved memory management.
Using less memory for rasters with few points while also in practical terms removing the limit on allowed number of points in a raster.
Quick copy/paste/drop integration.
Quickly paste or drag and drop in images or vector graphics to use as a source image or point shape.
Faster multi-threaded preview rendering with less artifacts.
Improved updating and version checking.
Updates are downloaded via HTTPS for increased security, keeps sample files up to date, and give you the option to automatically download new versions.
More help and information.
Updated full manual as well as integrated tool-tips, sample files and an all new "Quick tips" panel in the application to help you get started.
New file format.
New more flexible format for saved VRaster files, with support for opening legacy .VRaster files saved with previous versions.
OS – MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page – http://www.lostminds.com/