VirtualHostX 7.0 is the easiest way to host and share multiple websites on your Mac. It's the perfect solution for web designers working on more than one project at a time. With VirtualHostX you can easily create and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a few clicks.New in version 7.0
– Built on-top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox.
– Comes with its own self-contained Apache web server.
– No more administrator password prompts.
– Apple's software updates cannot break your settings.
– Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website.
– Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS.
– Organize your virtual hosts into folders.
– Enable SSL/HTTPS support on your virtual hosts.
– Automatically generates SSL certificates and keys.
– Automatically refresh your browser whenever you make changes to your website.
– PHP 5.5.9 is enabled by default – upgradable to 7.0.
– Uses a real Ubuntu 14.04 web server.
What's New Version 7.1.4:
– Adds a new option for defining a web root directory that is different from your local path directory
– Fixed two crashes
– Misc bug fixes
Compatibility: Version 7.0 is compatible with Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite and 10.11 El Capitan
Home Page – https://clickontyler.com/virtualhostx/