1 Click to Transfer Content Between iPhone & Android. Transfer over all of your data – including contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps – with no risk or loss of quality. Make moving to your new device an easy transition with this Mac phone transfer tool (fully compatible with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, iOS 9). You can transfer over all of your data – including contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, music, videos and apps – with no risk or loss of quality.1-Click Phone to Phone Transfer
– Simple, click-through, process.
– Move data between devices with different operating systems, i.e iOS to Android.
– Transfer photos, text messages, and many other file types.
Supports Almost All Devices
– Works perfectly with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Google, HUAWEI, Motorola, ZTE, and more smartphones and tablets.
– Fully compatible with major providers like AT&T, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile.
– Download, install and run MobileTrans Phone Transfer
– Connect both of your devices to your computer
– Click "Start Transfer".
You are the only one who can access your information.
Zero Data Loss
Existing files will not be overwritten, unless you choose to delete them.
Backup & Restore
MobileTrans can also be used to create a backup of your data on a third device.
Phone to Phone Transfer
It only takes one click to transfer data between two devices. Android, iOS, and WinPhone devices supported.
Create Backups and Restore Data
Transfer files to any device or computer to create a backup which you can retrieve data from later.
Wipe Your Old Phone
Mac users have the option of permanently deleting all of the transferred data from the original device.
– Mac OS X10.11 (El Captain), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9(Mavericks), 10.8, 10.7, or 10.6
– 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit)
– 256 MB or more of RAM (1024MB Recommended)
– 200 MB and above free space
– Android 5.0 and former
– iOS 10, iOS 9 and former
OS – MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Home Page – https://drfone.wondershare.com/phone-transfer.html